Sunday, January 26, 2014

Social Networks

Hey guys ...How it’s going....From my last post  I told you that I’m skipping music this time. So When I’m thinking about what to do next. I got an idea to start writing about Social Networks.
What is a social network ? Social network is a place where people meet and share their thoughts around the site. If you want a better definition  you can refer Wikipedia :D

Social websites


So what Social Network sites do? Normally in the basic level people use these sites to meet up new people. Teenagers are the ones who mostly make social networking profiles.  They make profiles to meet up people from opposite sex. That’s their age problem you know :p
Anyway, What are the popular websites that are among this social websites ? You know there are thousands of those here, in the internet. Popular ones are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumbler,  MySpace, StumbleUpon..... etc.


Each of this websites have their own category. Some are specific for one task. Normally thing is we share things and our friends, family people  let to know about it. Then they share the things. So like this it’s spreading all around the globe. So Social networks are the best websites for advertising tasks. For a blogger  it is very important for  attract visitors for the website. (Even though I’m not using it very much still)

So after i thought about writing about social networks, I thought about starting from the ground level, I mean for the basic beginner. I’ll start from making a Facebook account. Although it may seem like very basic, I start from the beginner level and then goes unto the tasks like adding a Facebook badge for your website, adding more security to your Facebook  to get rid from hackers, at the same time to add more security to your email profile.
So let’s meet again with this kind of article. Basic guide for Facebook.  You may know about some of those, but I think this will be different.


Until next time I have some Film for you. Some may have already watched. “The social network”. How Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook. Seems like some inspiring stuff to build up your own life.


So, Good bye for this little break. :)

Don't forget to subscribe via email. More good things to come 
Please share ;)
 

1 comment: