Monday, January 27, 2014

Making an email for Social Network Website - noob's guide

As I said before few hours earlier, I’m going to start the things from the ground level.
So many of you can be familiar with this things. But for the ones who don’t know or the orthers who want to enhance their knowledge can  refer this.

So let’s start the things right now. If you remember I said that i’m going to make things from Facebook.

So what’s Facebook. Facebook can be named as the most used social website of the Internet. Now it’s come to the 10th year. Made by Mark Zuckerberg 2004, In Harvard. Much much more to say if you want anything about history. By the way in my previous post I said about a film. “The social network”. It has the story for you. 


Make gmailNow, before beginning up with Facebook you want have a email account. I think everybody knows about email isn’t it. So first of all let’s create an email. The best email service today in the world is Gmail. Second one is yahoo. I will write about making an email account from Gmail.
Why I prefer Gmail ? Not hard to answer . It has many services given to us. Not only email. If you create an email you will get g+ (Google +) profile, access to Google docs, blogger, ad-sense, ad words, calendar, YouTube and much much more. That’s why i prefer it.

So simply redirect your browser to Gmail.com. You will find a link “Create an account”. Simply click it.
then you will redirected to a page that asking for your info. Answer to all of them. If you provide a phone number, you can verify your account by 2 ways. 

1. Word verification
2. Text message verification

In first method you have to type the words in that captcha.

In second method Google will send you a text message to your phone with a code. Then you can enter the code to your space that they will provide in the next step.

That’s all..
Now you owned a Gmail profile. World’s hand at you.

This post went too much longer than i thought. So the sad news is making a Facebook profile has to be put on a new post. Never mine. All leads us to a better one. So until next time, bye for now.



Don't forget to subscribe via email. More good things to come 
Please share ;)

1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete