Monday, February 3, 2014

Did you benefited from these

Google services

So after a long time,(I mean after 2 days :D) here I am back again. So I was thinking what to write today. Now I have told you about several things in this blog. Now you have a Facebook account, Gmail account. So now you all have connected to the Zuckerbergs’ network and Google network. Google’s network is very large. Google is the best place to work in this world. You may heard that. If you want to look around this you can watch a movie. I watched this around 6 months ago. “The Internship”. You would definitely like this film.




So today I think I must write about the services that Google has provided us. Most of them are free but in some you have to pay them for higher levels. So let’s start!!





This is the First thing and we all know about it. But there are many things that we don’t know.
what we all know?


Gmail is for send emails, isn’t it.? You may ask me.Ya, but, It can be used as the place we chat with our g+ friends. And do you know that Gmail has provided Free storage for us?  Yes it is 15GB now. Several months ago Google has started their own cloud called Google Drive. Now the Gmail storage is also moved to Google Drive. So you can have 15GB free (If you want more they are giving 100GB for few dollars)



YouTube
You all may/must know this.  The best website for videos.  After you sign up for a Google account (Like Gmail) You already own a YouTube account. So how to use this. YouTube is the place where film videos, music videos, dj’s and also who wants some extra cash gather up to. I will teach you all about them in the near future. How to make use of YouTube.



News



Google updates the latest news. You can chose what the news you want. You can chose what kind of news you want. Business, world, local, tech or any other else. So search for things ehat you want.



Translate



This is another service that Google has provided to us. This was very useful for me when I chat with some Portuguese friends. We keep our friendship by this. There are many language options. You have to chose the languages and say convert. But sometimes there are some problems with the accuracy. But I can say most of the time its 90% correct if you are using short sentences.



Sadly today I have to stop from here. There are more exciting things Google has given us. I will tell about you them in my next post.

Sorry for the delay, I mean I was not able to publish this yesterday. So I think this may not happen again and apologize again. So until we meet next time, Good luck.

DON"T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SHARE

3 comments:

  1. Not only me but also maximum people use these product of Google and benefited.

    http://www.update29.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete