Sunday, March 23, 2014

BUX sites Real OR Scam



Hey Folks!! Sorry for the big late. I know it is more than a month. I got stuck up with some exam stuff. Still in the process but I will be here to give you the things you want.

So first of all I have to tell you that a new Facebook page has been started to this blog. It’s not NEW though. I mean I made it earlier. But I didn’t had much time to share the a page with you. So You can find the page in the sidebars. Give a like and share this with friends. Lots of stuff to come. I’ll give you the updates via Facebook.


So What I’m going to tell you today is about the BUX sites.You may have or have not heard this before. People think this is a great way to earn money via Internet. You know this blog is about Internet. So i’ll give you some basic description about those type of sites.

So let’s think that by a friend or website or any way you get to know about a BUX site. After that you sign up for the website. You will find advertisements there. They want you to click on the advertisements and see them. For each advertisement they will pay you 0.001$ to 0.01$. The prices are changing. While one website give you that amount, others will give you more than this or even less than this. Its even worse you know.

So after you clicking the advertisements they gave you you will find the amount have put in to your account. The number of advertisements they give you can be differ. The value of the advertisement is also different. Most of them will be like 0.001$. and you will get few advertisement values 0.005$ or like that.


For an example let’s think that they gave you 20 of 0.001$ advertisements and 4 of 0.01$ advertisements. So how much you’ll earn on that day? 0.02$ + 0.04$ = 0.06$. So you have to wait 15+ days to earn from the BUX site. I know how that feels.

So I know in 15 days you have to pay your electricity bill more than that amount. So They introduce you a new way to make that amount bigger. That’s called a referer. So who’s a referer? What they do? Can we get the amounts that the advertisements tell us? Like I earned 50 dollars a day, 100 dollars a day... etc.

Let’s talk about them in the next post. Because we don’t like to read big posts.

So thanks for reading the article. Share with this your friend and also don’t forget to like my new Facebook page. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment